The state of Pennsylvania
- License renewal period every 2 years.
- 80 hours each renewal period.
- A minimum of 20 credit hours shall be taken each year.
Your CPE requirements
|16||Accounting & Attest [click here to see what qualifies]|
[click here to see what qualifies]
Acceptable subject areas for continuing education:
|8||Tax [click here to see what qualifies]|
|4||Ethics [click here to see what qualifies]|
- As of January 1, 2012, the 4 hours of Ethics requirement was part of a Special Notice Regarding CPE Changes Effective Immediately.
The following continuing education programs will be given 1 credit hour of continuing education credit for each 50-minutes of participation:
- Continuing education programs of National or State accounting organizations.
- University or college courses.
- In-house educational programs.
- Individual study programs.
- Programs offered by other qualified organizations.
- Committee meetings.
- Service as a lecturer, discussion leader, speaker or professor.
- Publications, articles, books and continuing professional education courses.
For all CPE, the Board will ask for:
- Dates attended.
- Credit hours claimed.
- Title of the course.
- Program sponsor.
- A statement certifying that CE requirements have been met.
Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy
P.O. Box 2649
Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649
Phone: (717) 783-1404
Fax: (717) 705-5540
Share with friends
If you've found this site helpful, please pass us on. If you have any feedback, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thanks and may your Debits equal your Credits!